You are here
Sales & Negotiations: Community Outreach
Corporate Sales and Negotiations Training
The Sales and Negotiations Center welcomes the opportunity to provide consulting services and highly relevant customized training to your employees. We can help with needs analysis, design, and/or delivery of training programs that help your employees develop the skills needed to thrive in today’s highly competitive sales environment.
We can provide the training at your firm’s facilities, at a hotel or other conference facility in a location of your choice, or here at Indiana State University in Terre Haute. Examples of the training that we can expertly deliver include:
- Negotiation Skill Development for Sales Professionals
- Planning for negotiations: Choosing and using the right style.
- Turning Sales Transactions Into Sales Relationships
- Closing More Sales
- Overcoming Price Objections
- Fundamentals of Selling
- Advanced Sales Techniques
- Finding More and Better Prospects
- Sales Management and Leadership
- Setting and Achieving Stretch Goals
- Becoming an Adaptive Seller
Publicly Offered Seminars in Sales and Negotiations
The Sales and Negotiations Center at Indiana State University periodically sponsors seminars on relevant topics which are available to members of the business community, such as our State Farm Circle of Influence Speaker Series. In previous years, we have featured world renowned speakers including Tom Black, author of The Boxcar Millionaire, Mike Bosworth, founder of Solution Selling, and Craig Elias, author of Shift!: Harness The Trigger Events That Turn Prospects Into Customers.