You are here
Independent Insurance Agents of Central Indiana Scholarship
- Student must have a declared insurance major
- Preference is given to a student from Marion County or one of the contiguous counties
- Student must be a junior or senior in good academic standing.
The INDEPENDENT INSURANCE AGENTS OF CENTRAL INDIANA, INC. SCHOLARSHIP was established in 1998 to assist worthy students attending Indiana State University with a declared insurance major.
- Sarah Helman, Kristen Hurt, William Lehman, Ashley Luttrell, 2012
- Kristen Hurt, Brooke Knight, Kristi Lawson, Randall Miller, 2011
- Elizabeth Book, Terri Ketzner, Ryan Teppen, Benjamin Stephan, 2010
- Stephanie Balbach, Eric Gettelfinger, Brandon Hunter, 2009
- Kelly Fortner, Brandon Hunter, Kelly Sims, Gerald Smith, 2008
- Aubrey Francissen, Nicole Lindstrom, Kelly Sims, Gerald Smith, 2007
- Brian Bolander, Phillip Glassley, Jocelyn Gohman, John Heller, 2006
- Derrick Bowman, Amanda Hountz, Patrick Kelly, Kylee Kester, 2005
- Zachary Cole, Kendra Johnson, Heather Nees, Rebecca Shorter, 2004
- Jennifer Gray, Billy Guy, Jr., Kendra Johnson, 2003