You are here
- Must be junior or senior.
- Must be an accounting major with a high overall scholastic achievement.
- Preference given to adult learner who is active in student organizations.
The Lane-Longfield Scholarship was established by friends of the Accounting Department to honor professor emeritus of business, Dr. James E. Lane, and professor emeritus of accounting, Dr. Henry W. Longfield. Dr. Longfield received his B.S.B.E. from Illinois Institute of Technology, his MBA from the University of Denver, and his D.B.A. from Arizona State University. He joined the ISU faculty in 1969 and retired in 1992. In 1974 he became chairperson of the Department of Accounting. Dr. Longfield has been honored as a Sagamore of the Wabash (1988) and received the Indiana CPA Society Civic Achievement Award (1980). Dr. Longfield died in May 2001.
- David Low, Diana Marshall, 2013
- Diana Marshall, Kayla Vore, 2012
- Jeff Butts, 2011
- Kaleigh Branson, 2010
- Wendy Wycoff, 2009
- Andrew Pyle and Robin Smith, 2008
- Emily Blake and Dustin Newlin, 2007
- Laura David and Christina Auterson, 2006
- Natalie Ellis, 2005
- William Kautzman and Michelle Turner, 2004
- Adrianne Meyers and Angela Wetnight, 2003