You are here
Degree Audit Reporting Tools - DARS, MYSAM
The Degree Audit Reporting Systems (DARS) and MySAM provide students with a current account of courses taken (along with the credit hours and grades earned), and indicates remaining graduation deficiencies. Students are encouraged to use the these reports to plan class schedules each semester. DARS and MySAM are NOT an official document but is a useful tool for advisors and students to use; they do not certify students for graduation.
You may obtain a copy of your degree audit report from the MyISU web site, go to http://isuportal.indstate.edu/. Use the following step-by-step instructions to access your report on the website:
- Go to http://isuportal.indstate.edu/
- Log on to the portal using your University username and password
- Click on the "Student" tab
- Click on "Degree Audit Tools" link
- Click on "DARS" link or click on "MySAM" link
- Click on "Submit an Audit" and follow instructions from there to get a degree audit.
There is more information on degree audits including documents on how to read the report and a short video on the Credit Transfer pages.